Our programs equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in web development. We combine a virtual classroom experience, with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our students receive access to UC San Diego Extended Studies Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their programming or learn skills applicable to certifications.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills. Our coding course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
Course Curricula Options
Our programs cover the most in-demand market skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through UC San Diego, Division of Extended Studies in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- UC San Diego Extended Studies Boot Camps provide career support services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, resume support, and more.
- Students receive an Award of Completion from UC San Diego Extended Studies, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- By the end of the program, students will have a strong portfolio of apps and projects in our web development program.
- Students will have developed a new set of hard and soft skills to position them for success as they transition into or advance in the professional world.