Our programs equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in web development, data science and visualization, or cybersecurity. We combine an in-person classroom experience in San Diego, CA, with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of web development, data science, or cybersecurity.
- Our students receive access to UC San Diego Extension Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their programming and data science skills, or learn skills applicable to certifications in the cybersecurity industry.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills. Our coding course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UC San Diego Extension Boot Camps were created to help students acquire the skills and professional network needed to tap into the high-demand career tracks of data science and visualization, web development, or cybersecurity.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data science and visualization, and cybersecurity programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- UC San Diego Extension Boot Camps provide career support services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, resume support, and more.
- Students receive an Award of Completion from UC San Diego Extension, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- By the end of the program, students will have a strong portfolio of apps and projects in our web development and data science programs, or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Students will have developed a new set of hard and soft skills to position them for success as they transition into or advance in the professional world.