Classes begin quarterly in San Diego
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
San Diego Web Development Boot Camp
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, The Coding Boot Camp at UC San Diego Extension was designed to prepare students with the knowledge they need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Students take their new skills to the next level on challenging projects, working with their peers to build a portfolio of apps and projects that showcase their knowledge.
- Students receive an Award of Completion from UC San Diego Extension, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- Students benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and 1:1 coaching to help them put their best foot forward in the industry.
We provide students with the options they need to fit the demands of their lives. Students can choose our 24-week, part-time program to advance their skills without leaving their day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive program to study at a faster pace. No matter what the choice, students become part of a community of peers and dive into a life-changing experience. With classroom-based learning and hands-on projects, students will explore the theory and application of web development.
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skillset while in college
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance