Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Science in 24 Weeks
Online San Diego Data Science and Visualization Boot Camp
The Data Science and Visualization Boot Camp at UC San Diego Extension puts the student experience first, teaching students the knowledge and skills to conduct robust analytics.
In just 24 weeks, students will journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. With a part-time schedule, students will attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing them to fit this program into their lives whether they are in college or working full-time.
» Is this program for you?
If you are hard working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following items describe you, then diving into this intensive data science and visualization curriculum could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their careers by gaining new technical skills
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in
- Individuals who are full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skillset
These projects allow students to build a professional portfolio and showcase their skills in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, students learn the fundamentals for data science and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
Front-End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- R Programming
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our employer partners.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Full-Time September 13, 2021 » Coding Part-Time September 1, 2021 » Data Science Part-Time August 3, 2021 » Cybersecurity Part-Time September 13, 2021
» Coding Full-Time September 13, 2021
» Coding Part-Time September 1, 2021
» Data Science Part-Time August 3, 2021
» Cybersecurity Part-Time September 13, 2021